Want To Save Money AND Fight Climate Change?
The Ontario Government is offering programs and rebates to help reduce energy costs and help fight climate change.
Two popular programs include:
-rebates up to $7200 off insulation
-up to $5000 back for select high-performance windows
Simple and easy steps to take for the program:
Owners of detached, semi detached or townhomes can qualify.
You must use a participating contractor to complete the work (the contractor will submit the rebate information to the program on your behalf)
Once you validate the work has been installed, submit proof of purchase and you will receive your rebate cheque in 8-12 weeks. * conditions apply.
Other programs include:
- Up to $5800 for an air-source heat pump
- Up to $20,000 in rebates for installing a home geothermal system
- Get $100 off a Smart Thermostat
- Get a home energy assessment and get up to $5000 in renovation rebates
- Up to $1000 rebates for an Electric Vehicle charging station for your home
There's lots of great options to reduce energy costs while also helping the environment!
For more information about these government programs, check out the website below.
Save money and fight climate change by taking advantage of Ontario programs and rebates to...